M-TAKA Silver Yarai 85cc Bitters Bottle
These seamless glass bitters bottles look great behind the bar or on the shelf at home. They’re cut with a beautiful Yarai pattern, look stunning, and add a heavy dash of sophistication to your kit. If you’re a huge Harry Potter fan like I am they’ll make you feel like you’re mixing up a real magic potion. Who knows, maybe you are? 😉
Beyond being my favorite looking bitters bottle it’s also quite functional. Being 85ml it’s perfect for often used bitters like Angostura or Peychaud’s. Because of the long tapered stem it’s comfortable to hold between your fingers in a variety of positions and flip for a dash.
The dasher top uses a cork seal and unlike some others that I’ve used the cork doesn’t come off after being refilled a certain number of times.
- Stylish and functional
- Yarai pattern cut into glass
- Comfortable to hold and use
- 85ml capacity
- Made by M-TAKA in Japan
- Apply consistent force when dashing. Don’t be too gentle or forceful.
- Don’t let the bottle get almost empty.
- A common mistake is to flip the bottle over quickly as part of your first dash. Don’t do this! It traps an air bubble and makes your first dash really small. Instead, tilt it over a bit slower making sure there is no trapped air. Don’t worry, the bottle won’t leak but it will ensure your first dash is the same as your subsequent ones.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 6 × 6 cm|